Altus AFB Space Available Information
Click above for current Space-A Opportunities
Altus AFB Passenger Terminal
Located in building 369 on Ordnance Rd.
Hours of Operation: 0730-1630 Mon-Fri or as mission dictates.
Please remember all opportunities are tentative until firm seats have been released and are subject to change without notice.
Please contact 481-5288/6614 for any questions.
You can also call 481-5333 to reach the automated information line to receive up to date information.
You can sign up at our remote sign up location in base ops.
Simply fill out a form (located on the wall) and make sure to have the machine stamp it.
Once complete just drop it in our drop box under the display
You can also sign up the day of at the Passenger Terminal before Roll Call begins.
If you wish to purchase in-flight meals for a flight, please contact the In-Flight Kitchen at 481-7220 to order 1 day prior to travel, and be sure to pick up your meals prior to flight Showtime.
- Passengers must be travel ready at time of sign up.
- All family members, baggage, and IDs must be available at the Roll Call.
- Parents must be able to provide SSNs for children that are too young for an ID card.
- NO OPEN TOED SHOES ON MILITARY AIRLIFT!!!
- Passengers that are not travel ready will not be processed until they have met all of the requirements necessary for manifesting.
- Passengers are allowed 2 checked bags per person, at 70lbs a piece. Passengers are permitted 2 carry-ons. Carry-on luggage may include strollers, backpacks, and car seats, etc.
- Always call 481-5333 to check our automated line for any updated flight information.
- Dependents are authorized to travel unaccompanied when their sponsor has approved travel orders stating that the member will be deployed for more than 120 consecutive days.
- Dependants can travel anytime during this period, provided they have the following:
- ID Card
- Sponsor's travel orders
- A Command Sponsorship Letter
- New guidance now permits dependents to travel as many times as they wish during their sponsor's deployment. Permission to travel expires when the dates of deployment on the travel orders expires. Only one Command Sponsorship Letter is needed, regardless of how many times the dependent chooses to travel. Some restrictions apply to CONUS-OCONUS travel. Please contact the Altus AFB Passenger Terminal for further information.