|CHIEF MASTER SERGEANT BRYAN S. CREAGER|
Chief Master Sergeant Bryan S. Creager is the Command Chief Master Sergeant for the 97th Air Mobility Wing, Altus Air Force Base, Oklahoma. He serves as key advisor to the Wing Commander on all matters concerning force utilization, readiness, training, career progression and quality of life for 1,367 assigned enlisted members. He maintains communication with four group and 16 squadron commanders and the Air Education and Training Command command chief master sergeant to ensure the enlisted force is well informed, knowledgeable and understands policies and directives.
Chief Creager grew up in Laurelville, Ohio and entered the Air Force in August 1987. His background includes numerous leadership roles from the flight through a major command level as a fuels specialist. He has been stationed at locations in Hawaii, Indiana, Maryland, Republic of Korea, Illinois, United Kingdom, New Jersey and several deployments throughout the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Prior to assuming his current position, Chief Creager served as command chief for the 305th Air Mobility Wing at Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst, and the command chief for the 376th Air Expeditionary Wing, Transit Center at Manas, Kyrgyz Republic.
1991 NCO Preparatory Course, Grissom AFB, Ind.
1992 Airman Leadership School, Grissom AFB, Ind.
2001 NCO Academy, Keesler AFB, Miss.
2003 Associate of Applied Science degree in logistics, Community College of the Air Force
2005 Senior Noncommissioned Officer Academy, Non-residence Course
2005 Senior Noncommissioned Officer Academy, Maxwell AFB, Gunter Annex, Ala.
2007 Bachelor of Science, Management, Park University, magna cum laude, Parkville, Mo.
2009 Chief Leadership Course, Maxwell AFB, Gunter Annex
2010 USAF Senior Leadership Development, Gettysburg College, Gettysburg, Pa.
2011 Enterprise Management Seminar, Univiversity of Virginia, Charlottesville, Va.
2012 Commander of Air Force Forces, Senior Staff Course, USAF Expeditionary Center, Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst, N.J.
1. August 1987 - September 1987, Trainee, Basic Military Training, Lackland AFB, Texas
2. September 1987 - December 1988, Student, Fuels Specialist Training, Chanute AFB, Ill.
3. December 1988 - December 1990, Distribution Operator/Fuels Accountant, Hickam AFB, Hawaii
4. December 1990 - October 1994, NCO in charge, Fuels Bulk Storage, Grissom AFB, Ind.
5. October 1994 - October 1999, NCO in charge, Presidential Fuels Maintenance, Andrews AFB, Md.
6. October 1999 - October 2000, NCO in charge, Cryogenic Production, Kunsan Air Base, Republic of Korea
7. October 2000 - March 2003, NCO in charge,Fuels Compliance, Scott AFB, Ill.
8. March 2003 - August 2005, Operations Superintendent, HQ Air Mobility Command, Scott AFB, Ill.
9. August 2005 - August 2008, Fuels Management Flight Chief, Royal Air Force Lakenheath, United Kingdom
10. August 2008 - June 2010, Fuels Management Flight Chief, McGuire AFB, N.J.
11. June 2010 - November 2010, Superintendent, 87th Mission Support Group, Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst, N.J.
12. Nov. 2010 - July 2012, Command Chief, 305th Air Mobility Wing, Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst, N.J.
13. July 2012 - July2013, Command Chief, 376th Air Expeditionary Wing, Transit Center at Manas, Kyrgyz Republic
14. Aug. 2013 - Present, Command Chief, 97th Air Mobility Wing, Altus AFB, Okla.
MAJOR AWARDS AND DECORATIONS:
Meritorious Service Medal with four Oak Leaf Clusters
Air Force Commendation Medal with two Oak Leaf Clusters
Air Force Achievement Medal with three Oak Leaf Clusters
Air Force Outstanding Unit Award with one Silver and two Bronze Oak Leaf Clusters
Air Force Organizational Excellence Award
Air Force Good Conduct Medal with one Silver and two Oak Leaf Clusters
National Defense Service Medal with Bronze Star
Armed Forces Expeditionary Medal
Global War on Terrorism Medal
Korean Defense Service Medal
Air Force Overseas Ribbon Short
Air Force Overseas Ribbon Long with Oak Leaf Cluster
Air Force Expeditionary Ribbon with Gold Border and two Oak Leaf Clusters
Air Force Longevity Service with four Oak Leaf Clusters
USAF NCO PME Graduate Ribbon with three Oak Leaf Clusters
Small Arms Expert Marksmanship Ribbon
Air Force Training Ribbon
EFFECTIVE DATES OF PROMOTION:
Airman Feb. 18, 1988
Airman 1st Class Dec. 18, 1988
Senior Airman Aug. 18, 1990
Staff Sergeant Aug. 1, 1993
Technical Sergeant May 1, 1999
Master Sergeant June 1, 2002
Senior Master Sergeant March 1, 2005
Chief Master Sergeant May 1, 2009
(Current as of July 2013)